Wonderful Life

Sunday, December 11, 2011


Waktu tayang : March 7 - April 26, 2005
Waktu menonton : High School
Hal paling berkesan : Nothing. Not because it's bad, but I literally cannot remember.

This is gonna be a short review because of my lack of passion for this drama. It's not because I don't watch it, because I do. It's because it's not my type of drama. This is a drama about a child, about family. For some reason, I don't particularly like KDrama about family. And I watch this because at the time, I am in a KDrama frenzy because of Full House, and I basically watch any KDrama that I could get my hands on.

The premise is this. Han Seung Wan, on the way to meet his girlfriend, bumps into a young woman named Jung Se Jin. They accidentally switch passports, which caused them to spend time with each other. After they separated, Seung Wan discovered that his girlfriend presumably cheated on him. So then Seung Wan and Se Jin finds comfort in each other and it unexpectedly resulted in a one-night stand. They both move on with their lives until Se Jin finds out that she's pregnant. They decided to marry each other for the sake of the child, with a promise that they'll divorce in five years.

Obviously there's a lot more conflict than that, with the standard four people romance (each have their own rival) and the emergence of illness storyline. But I can't recall them because I skimmed this drama. I fast forward the boring stuff and only watch the interesting stuff. But there's not much interesting stuff for me to watch, because I'm not a fan of family drama. And this is a family drama.

Looking back, it's not that bad. It's actually kinda good-ish (maybe). But it's just not my cup of tea and I ended up not liking them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment