Princess Lulu

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Waktu tayang : July 27 - September 29, 2005
Waktu menonton : High School
Hal paling berkesan : The cute dresses I guess.

I have the DVD boxset of this drama. So why can't I recall the story of this drama? I guess it's not very memorable, and even back then I'm struggling to watch it. The sign that I am not that impressed with a drama is when I don't have the sense of urgency of finishing a drama. And I don't have one when I'm watching this drama. I don't even remember whether I've finish watching this drama or not.

Go Hee-Soo is an heiress of a large corporation company. She has always been that rich sheltered girl. In a weird situation, she met Woo-Jin, a playboy and another heir for a large company. They did not know the identity of one another at first, and they got close when Woo-Jin help Hee-Soo to see the real world outside the world that her grandfather has created for her. Later, they met again and their identity's finally exposed. It's no big secret that gradually they fall in love with each other.

The reason why this drama is not memorable is this : it's boring. Sure, the plot is the same cliche thing. But they can't turn the cliche into something enjoyable, like Full House. It's just tiring to watch because it's so boring. It's without charm and the conflict is boring. I watch it because of Kim Jung Eun, who play Hee-Soo. And it's not even because I like her. I knew very few Korean actress back then, and because of that from the few I know I always try to watch their other movies. After watching Kim Jung Eum on Lovers in Paris, I figured there's no harm in trying to watch it.

It's not bad, it's just boring. The conflict is not interesting, Kim Jung Eun's acting is bland. She tried to be cute but failed. Overall, too bland and boring for my taste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment